Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Welcome to Common Core with Style!



I am over the moon excited about my new blog!  I am so grateful for the help from Megan over at Bird in Hand Designs... she did an amazing job reading my mind and delivering exactly what I wanted!  I highly recommend her to anyone out there starting a blog! 

I will mainly be blogging about my experiences with the "New" New York State Common Core Curriculum for 3rd Grade since that is a major hot topic right now.  I spent the 2012-2013 school year putting my blood, sweat, and tears into modifying this "curriculum" for my students.  Since I am in one of the few districts in New York that decided to dive in head first this year, I thought I would share my experiences with all of you! 

We are on this journey together so why not blog about it?









No comments:

Post a Comment