Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Stepping it Up!

I've been examining the top selling materials made and sold by teachers on TpT and trying to get a handle on this new venture I've decided to take on!  I can't get over how absolutely amazing the work is that people are creating.  There are really incredible teachers out there!  It's time to step up my game!

When I started teaching the 3rd grade modules this year, the 1st module was not out yet, so I haven't had any materials for the first module created yet.  I decided that Module 1 was going to be where I'm going to show myself what I'm really capable of!

The area of focus for Module 1 is Superheroes of Reading from Around the World which is actually a pretty intense topic.  It's going to be interesting to see how well the students are able to grasp it.  Since this is such an intense unit I felt like I needed to lighten it up with a Superhero theme! 


Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment